There are 2 ways to update PDF Viewer for WordPress. We'll be demonstrating both ways here, Let's start with the easier & efficient one.
PDF Viewer for WordPress comes with an automatic update option. What you need to do is, register your copy of the plugin on PDF Viewer > Updates page using your purchase code. You can get the purchase code on the support tab of codecanyon product page. Click here to go to the support tab and find the purchase code.
Once the plugin is registered for updates, you'll be able to update the plugin from the Plugins page and the Dashboard > Updates page.
* If your updates fails for some reason. please go to Dashboard > Updates page and click on check again link. Then try to update the plugin again.
This is not a recommended way to update PDF Viewer for WordPress. Still, we're leaving the details here if you need to do a manual update for any reason.
- Download the latest version of the plugin from codecanyon
- Login to your wp-admin and navigate to the Plugins page
- Deactivate and Delete the copy of PDF Viewer for WordPress plugin currently installed
- Go to Plugins > Add New page
- Click on the Upload plugin, choose the file you've downloaded and click on the upload now button.
- Once the plugin is installed, click on Activate button to activate the plugin.
- That's it. The plugin is now updated to the latest version.