Quotex comes with a few options for emails. To start setting up options for emails, navigate to Quotes > Settings > Email Settings .
1. Logo: You can upload your logo here, this logo will be used on emails sent to users and admins.
2. Email from Name: Set the name of your website or whatever name you want to use as a From Name
3. Email from Email: Set the From Email here. Use an email with the same domain name to avoid going to spam.
4. Admin Email: This is the email that will be receiving the Admin notifications.
5. Enable/Disable Certain Emails: You can enable/disable specific emails using the options on this section.
The next tab is Email Content. You can set heading, subject & content for each emails sent from the website (Triggered by QuoteX). There are placeholders you can use which is described under each input.